CREATING A NEW ACCOUNT
• Before creating a social media account on any platform on behalf of BGS, kindly inform Marcomms about your intentions, as we need to keep track of all online content representing BGS.
• When creating or managing a social media account for BGS, ensure access credentials are shared by at least two people in case one team member is unreachable or no longer at the School.
• Clearly identify the account or page’s relationship to BGS and link back to the appropriate webpage to reinforce the connection.
• The title of the page should begin with “Brighton Grammar”, e.g, “Brighton Grammar – Alumni”.
• Make sure that the account is very clearly branded and in keeping with the visual identity of BGS (See the BGS Visual Identity Guide/BGS Style Guide).