The Powerpoint template allows the user to enter the appropriate information at their own discretion. Correct usage is outlined below.
PowerPoint templates helps communicators create professional presentations that consistently represent the BGS brand and are available in three sizes:
It is important that the colours and font is not altered to ensure consistent communication across all department presentations.
- 16:9 Ratio: When using PowerPoint presentation on HDTV.
- Be consistent with your font selection; we recommend Arial or GT Pressura.
- Choose a font size appropriate for your presentation context.
- If you use a light background, use dark text. If you use a dark background, use light text.
- Align text left or right. Centered text is harder to read.
- Don’t use paragraphs; use bullets or short sentences, and aim to keep each point to one line.
- Use images sparingly and thoughtfully; avoid over-designing your pages with special effects.